Sunday, July 25, 2004

Belated Welcome

Hey Everybody (anybody?),

Thanks for stopping by. Some of you may be familiar with my (limited) work on a site called Protocols. That site is dominated now by a dude who, well, he's kinda hard to describe. Check him out, if you are so inclined; he's occasionally interesting.

Ok, but what is this site? Good question. I'm not exactly sure yet, but I can say the following:

a) It's not supposed to be a "Jewish" site. Meaning, contributors are encouraged to post on topics of interest or funny items, most of which - I'm hoping - will not have to do with Judaism or Israel. (Some will). There are plenty of Jewish blogs. If that's what you want, go find them.

b) The roster of contributors will grow in the next couple of months, and - I am assured - current contributors will actually have something to say. Every contributor is smart. All are either funny or interesting,  and some are both. It should be a provocative and somewhat volatile mix, if we ever get our act together. (Big if).

c) Funny. Interesting.

That's all. Good to have you here.

[And I'm sorry that comments on previous posts were lost. I switched to a new comment format, and they got erased. I'll try to recreate them if I can.]